Sunday, December 04, 2005

What Is The Purpose Of Your Life?

Your purpose in life could be:

  • To be a godly person
  • To raise happy children
  • To achieve a distant vision, and many others.

While many people have not taught about this question, there are others who may not want to think about it. To them, not thinking and making future plans may be their purpose.

Some people believe that we are pre-programmed creatures and our life will take the route that we are intended to live. This is fatalistic view and I believe there is more to life than the narrow view offered here. There are others who believe that a creator has an unseen hand guiding us along a path of our life.

My view is that I am endowed with free will to choose right from wrong. I am resposible for my actions and when I face my creator, if I can say that I have done all I could do to lead a righteous life, that would be good enough to achieve my purpose.

1 comment:

Catman said...

good and interesting blog!!! I invites you to visit mines I have my principal site http://catmangirona.blogspot.com
you can see all my love poems, but, if you don't understood spanish, you can read it translated at english on http://catmanenglish.blogspot.com