Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Paris has found God in jail

In a celebrity obssessed world, we can't go too far without hitting this topic. But this time Paris Hilton is appearing in my post because she claims to have found God in jail.

The girl who was screaming and calling for her mum when a judge ordered her to serve jail term, has become a changed person almost overnight.

For atheists, Paris has shown a route to salvation.

In her own words, 'she is going to stop acting dumb.'

In a phone interview with the famed Barbara Walters, Paris said that God has given her a new chance and she wants to do charity work, maybe even open a Paris Hilton playhouse for sick children, when she gets out of jail.

"I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that. I have been thinking that I want to do different things when I am out of here. I have become much more spiritual. God has given me this new chance."

Paris Hilton made a very revealing confession which I thought is very interesting.

"I used to act dumb, it was an act and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me."

For anyone who looked upto her as a role model, please take note of this point.

Paris Hilton attributed her transformation to a spiritual adviser who told her: "My spirit or soul did not like the way I was being seen and that is why I was sent to jail." But redemption was at hand. "God has released me. I feel that the purpose of my life is to be where I am."

No comments: